High Pressure Processing
In terms of domestic food preservatives, we have a unique capacity and capacity through our Hyperbaric high-pressure preservative equipment, which provides a strong technical basis for the production of our own branded products and for the provision of wage-making services in Central Europe. High hydrostatic pressure preservatives are a very gentle process that can guarantee high quality, freshness, microbiological safety and sufficient support, both independently and in combination with heat treatment.
The treatment works primarily on microorganisms and enzymes based on protein denaturation, structural changes, cell deformation, membrane damage. During treatment, solid or liquid foods are exposed to a pressure of between 100 and 800 Mpa (For comparison, in the 11,000 m deep Marianna trench there is a pressure of 167 MPa). The technique has many advantages, such as good colour, aroma, vitamin and nutritional preservation, the often favourable change in stock (e.g. softening) or the fact that food can be treated in a packaged form, so that the possibility of post-contamination can be completely excluded.
The technology is environmentally friendly and almost waste-free, and the pressure in sealed packages is instantab and in weight, i.e. the effect of treatment is independent of the size and shape of the food, unlike other preservation technologies.
Advantages of HPP technology:
– The product retains its freshness, taste, aroma and nutritional value at the time of manufacture, which means a much higher quality than traditional preservation processes.
– Destroys pathogens (Listeria, Salmonella, Vibrio, Norovirus, etc.), thereby increasing food safety!
– Extends the shelf life of the product, thus increasing consumer satisfaction. (Freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices keep their warranty for up to 35 days).
– Drastically reduces the amount of microbiological decomposing material, which means a higher quality during the shelf life.
– Avoiding or reducing a high proportion of the use of various preservatives, thereby increasing the proportion of natural additive-free foods.
– The innovative process increases the competitive advantage by preserving foods that have not previously been treated with heat treatment, for example.
– Highly environmentally friendly!
Products that can be treated with HPP technology:
- Freshly squeezed studs
- Freshly squeezed vegetable juices
- Salads with sauce
- Meat and meat products
- Packed ready meals
- Baby food
- Dairy products
- Pharmaceutical cosmetics
Juice & Smoothie Manufacturing
We installed our fruit and vegetable juicer plant in Lengyeltoti, on the south shore of Lake Balaton. We have equipped our production line with the latest new Zümex-type equipment currently available, which provides us with a reliable technological background in the long term. In addition to producing own-brand fruit juices and vegetable soups in our factory that meet the highest quality and purity standards, we also produce wagesfor many of our partners. In order to guarantee constant, high quality, it is essential for us to work from the freshest raw materials, so the plant also has refrigeration chambers for storing large quantities of raw materials.
Our juicer plant, complemented by the HPP equipment that was also installed here, is unique not only in Hungary but also in its capacity in Central Europe. Freshly finished and bottled juices and soups can be preserved immediately after production with HPP technology, which guarantees a minimum of twice the shelf life compared to traditional processes. Our fruit and vegetable juices and smoothies are prepared in the purest possible conditions on the basis of our own recipe. Thanks to HPP technology, our products are completely free of pathogenic and microbiologically degradable material. Our plant has the highest ifs 98% official hygiene rating issued by the AntSZ!